Grand Rapids, and more widely West Michigan is a fun place to live!
- organize this into more comprehensible sections
- get a map on here
- bike trails, bike polo
- beer culture
- murals and other art initiatives
- Listenroom: small intimate indoor venue with an outdoor venue called the listenlawn.
- St. Cecilia: Extremely well know institution, focused on Chamber and Jazz music.
- GR Symphony
- Circle Theater
- Roger B. Chaffee Planetarium
- West Michigan Jazz Society: Aggregation of event all around west michigan.
Festivals / Events / Organizations #
- wyce: an independent, community radio station serving the communities of Grand Rapids and West Michigan.
- BlueLake: Fine Arts Camp is located in West Michigan’s Muskegon County
- ExperienceGR, HeyGrandRapids, grnow: provides a sort of event aggregator for the region around Grand Rapids, however it’s probably more interesting to just ask locals as you explore.
- Sparta Celtic Festival
- Holland Celtic Festival
- Smiling Acres Festival
- Forest Trails Festival